Well, we are back from Nebraska. The wedding was beautiful, the bride was beautiful, and the happy couple seemed to feel no pain by the end of their evening. My dear husband (DH) managed to make good friends with the groomsmen and have a wonderful time too. Until his cruel wife so rudely ripped him from the Old Chicago at 12:15 in the morning, fearing his demise in their hands....
Thumper seemed to enjoy the evening too, especially the wedding cake. She enjoyed the Electric Slide, but I think the rest of the reception guests were just laughing at me. My ankles unfortunately did not enjoy it at all, and I was forced to sit out the Cha Cha Slide. She has been moving like crazy today with the ride back to KC, and found a lovely new place to nail me in the upper right hand side.
Oh, and we did have a doctor's appointment this past Friday- no dialation, no effacement, no nothing. Thumper is 'high and tight' right now and doesn't feel like moving. Hopefully the dancing loosened her up, her daddy is getting anxious! She has full permission at this point to show up whenever she wants, the sooner the better.
And, just in case you want to ask the question- no, I'm not entirely sure I'm 'all ready' for her arrival. But I'm not sure of many first time mothers who are truly ready, in every sense of the word. But give me a couple more days of this heat and my opinion may change!
38 weeks, 5 days
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Can't wait to meet you Thumper!
Post a Comment